In order to assist with your decision on your new home, we are providing our Lease requirements and guidelines used to qualify applicants for residency at Frontera at Pioneer Meadows. These requirements are subject to change from time to time and we cannot guarantee that all current or future occupants of Frontera have, currently or will in the future, meet the following requirements.
- All prospective residents 18 years or older must provide a valid government issued photo identification, complete an application and receive approval for rental eligibility in order to enter into a lease and occupy a home at Frontera.
- Minimum household gross monthly income requirements are 3 times the monthly rent which must be from verifiable sources. Proof of income must be provided in the form of pay stubs or an acceptable alternative.
- We require a minimum credit score of 600 for each applicant.
- We do not accept co-signers or participate in Section 8.
- All applicants must have good rental or ownership history with no evictions or active collections.
- All applicants will have their background checked for criminal behavior. If the results indicate that the applicant’s residency may constitute a direct threat to the health or safety to other individuals or whose residency would result in physical damage to the property of Owner or others, the application will be denied. Such criminal history may include, but is not limited to, sexual assault or other sex related crimes, the sale or manufacture of illegal drugs, crimes against persons, burglary or theft.
- Pet restrictions on certain breeds and other pet restrictions are applicable at Frontera. Please consult a Frontera leasing professional for current information.
- Occupancy Guidelines – Maximum number of occupants per home at Frontera is as follows:
a. 2 Bedroom Home = 4
b. 3 Bedroom Home = 6
c. 4 Bedroom Home = 8
- Number of Vehicles – The maximum number of vehicles per home is 3.
- The Owner and Manager of Frontera are committed to compliance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination, including those that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability, and any other local and state laws protecting specific classes.
- The Owner and Manager of Frontera are also committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We will allow the modification of existing premises for reasonable accommodations at the expense of the disabled person, if the disabled person agrees to restore the premises at their own expense to the pre-modified condition that existed provided the modification would not affect the use and enjoyment of the premises for future residents